Friday, 9 October 2026

Die Cut Divas ~ October Challenge with Pink & Main

Hello Crafty Friends! The October Challenge at Die Cut Divas is

SHAPED CARDS, including box cards

Our sponsor this month is Pink & Main. They will be giving our winner a $25 gift card. Thank you to Pink & Main for their generosity.


Here's my shaped card


I should have warned you to put on sunglasses. It's a bit shiny and sparkly. For my card, I used Pink & Main's Party Hat dies that I received as part of Scrapbook & Cards Today's Crop & Create Delivered Fall 2022 event kit. I die cut the party hat using red glitter, shiny silver and purple glitter paper. I used the same purple glitter paper for die cutting sentiment from the same die set. The die set unfortunately doesn't include an outline die as that was my initial idea to make a party hat shaped card. 

Here's the card from a different perspective.


However, I used a Pink & Main's Layered Oval die to create this oval card. I assembled all the pieces and glued them onto the oval shaped card to finish my card.

We'd love to see your shaped cards in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by

sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.