Tuesday, 21 July 2026

Try A Sketch On Tuesday ~ Challenge #700

There's a new challenge at Try A Sketch On Tuesday. We're continuing our Christmas in July theme. Here's our sketch.


Here's my card


I started my card with the cute snowman using Paper Smooches' Swanky Snowdudes stamp set. I stamped the snowman using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Ohuhu markers BG038, BG042, G191, RV210, Y494 and Copic marker B00 and YR16. I die cut the snowman using a Sizzix circle die. To help accentuate the snowman, I added a thin mat using a My Favorite Things' Stitched Circle STAX die. I gathered some Christmas patterned papers in some non-traditional colors and cut wedges. I glued the wedges of patterned papers in place and cut a strip of glitter paper for the base. I glued the focal image in place. I die cut a snowflake using Frantic Stampers' Snowflake Border using shimmer paper. The sentiment uses Your Next Stamp's Cooltag Banner Sentiments stamp set. I glued the snowflake and sentiment strip in place. To finish off my card, I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base with double-sided tape.

We'd love to see your creations based on our sketch in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by

sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.