Time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More! The next challenge on our rotation is
Here's my card
For my card, I started with Simon Says STAMP's Outline Heart of Christmas die. I die cut the outline from sparkly white cardstock. It doesn't really show in a photo. I die cut once more with white cardstock. I used the white outline to stack under the sparkly cardstock for some dimension. For the heart die cuts, I ink blended using abandoned coral, picked raspberry, peacock feathers, mustard seed and gathered twigs distress inks with mini ink blending brushes. I glued the stacked outline onto a pink A2 card panel and glued the hearts ink place. For the sentiment, I heat embossed using The Ton's Holiday Flourish stamp set and silver embossing powder. To finish my card, I adhered the pink A2 panel to a white A2 card base with double-sided tape.
We'd love to see your Christmas cards in our gallery.
Thanks for stopping by
sue
This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.