We're having a celebration over at STAMPlorations. Our beloved leader, Shery has created some new products that make card making simple and easy. We are showcasing some of the recent release products. I showed four cards yesterday here and I have three more cards today.
Here's the first card
When I saw this STAMPlorations' new Comic Pop Pocket Backdrops paper which measures 3 3/4" x 5 3/4", I was reminded of the old Batman show from the 60s. I stamped the lightning bolt (twice) and the starburst using STAMPlorations' Super Hero stamp set on white cardstock and the words on some scraps of cardstock. I fussy cut them out and glued them onto the patterned paper. As the patterned paper is a bit narrower than A2, I adhered it to a dark blue A2 card panel with two vertical borders. To finish my card, I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base with double-sided tape.
Here is card two
STAMPlorations released some new stencils. For this card, I used STAMPlorations' new Abstract Notes stencil with picked raspberry, mustard seed and salty ocean distress inks applied with oval ink blending brushes. By choosing these three colors, when overlapped they create green, purple and orange colors. I felt that the background being so colorful, that a simple black and white element from STAMPlorations' new Big Birthday Cakes - Colorables was selected. I used a clear sticker from STAMPlorations' Happy Happy clear sticker pack. I adhered the sticker in the bottom right corner and glued the cake in place, a bit askew for a bit of whimsy. To finish my card, I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base with double-sided tape.
Last, but not least, here is card three
For this card, I chose a pretty element using STAMPlorations' new Flowers + Coffee Focal Fronts and the sentiment from STAMPlorations' new Floral Magic Clear Stickers. I created a background using STAMPlorations' Dots All Over stencil and milled lavender, saltwater taffy, old paper distress inks applied with oval ink blending brushes on a white A2 card panel. I adhered the sticker to the bottom of the panel and glued the pretty cup with florals in place. To finish my card, I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base with double-sided tape.
For STAMPlorations 13th Birthday Celebration, head over to the STAMPlorations blog to see all of today's gorgeous team projects. Leave a comment, on the blog, letting us know which of the new featured products is your absolute favorite for a chance to win it.
To celebrate 13 years, shipping is FREE on all US orders of $25 or more, this week only AND you'll get the Freebie of the Month automatically included in your order. Happy Shopping!
Thanks for stopping by
sue
This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.
All three cards are delightful, the comic one is such fun
ReplyDeleteYour cards are wonderful! Great work creating them!
ReplyDeleteThe first 2 cards are super fun and the sympathy card is absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDelete