Friday 14 February 2020

Perfectly CAS ~ February 2020

As an introvert, I find so much calm in clean and simple cards. The challenges at Perfectly CAS are right up my alley. Here's this month's challenge



Here's my card



With a challenge of "shapes", I looked around my craft space for "shape" inspiration. I found it with the Hero Arts Tiny Flags background stamp. I used this background stamp with Versamark ink and clear embossing powder on a white card panel and heat-set it with my heat tool. I used some scrap paper with clean edges to help me mask one diagonal row at a time, so that I could add one color at a time. For color, I used distress inks (picked raspberry, wilted violet, salty ocean). I trimmed the panel to roughly 1.75" x 4.25". I adhered it to a white A2 card. For the sentiment, I used Simon Says STAMP's Just Words No. 1 thanks die. I cut one purple and three white "thanks" words and with adhesive, stacked them up to give them dimension. I adhered the word onto the inked panel.

Here's a close-up


We'd love for you to join us. Please remember that your designs must only cover up to a third of your card because we're honoring clean and simple cards!

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.