Saturday 29 February 2020

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #179

It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS.




This is a tricky code word. It really made me think. Here's my card


I started by die-cutting A2 black and silver shimmer panels with Lawn Fawn's Puffy Stars dies. I die-cut the two panels at the same time - placing the star die in the horizontal center and slightly toward the top of the card. I then cut the two panels and stars in half. I assembled the "symmetry card" and adhered the pieces to an A2 card base. I couldn't figure out how to create a symmetrical sentiment. So this is where I'm taking a bit of creative license. My sentiment uses a stamp from STAMPlorations' Tweet Love stamp set, stamped onto a strip of white cardstock and popped up with dimensionals.

I'd love to see your creations using our code word - symmetrical.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant Sue! Negative space to show up Symmetry, I just love your thought and card design dear! 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea of how to use the code word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the monochromatic color scheme and such a great take on the challenge
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.