Tuesday 11 February 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #355

It's time for a new sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here is this week's sketch to inspire you



Image may contain: possible text that says 'Sketch 355 Sentiment Createdby Michelle Stevart for Atlantic Hearts Sk ketch Challenge'

Here's my take on the sketch



I flipped the sketch upside down and have the textured (or more interesting) part of the card on the top. It didn't photograph well. Here's a close-up.



For the top of the card, I used the Sizzix-Stampin' Up Lacy Brocade embossing folder with white cardstock. I trimmed it to 4" x 3". I added some black grosgrain ribbon. I cut a piece about 1.75" long and cut the ends on an angle. I then used another piece of black ribbon, made a loop and passed the angled piece in the loop. I then pulled on the two ends of the ribbon, catching the angled piece in the tightened loop. It sort of looks like a bow - right? I adhered the ends of the ribbon on the back of the embossed piece. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP's Flower Friend stamp set, stamped with Versafine Onyx black ink onto an A2 card base. I adhered the embossed piece onto the card base to complete the card.

Thanks for stopping by
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.