Wednesday 1 January 2020

STAMPlorations CAS ~ January Challenge

Happy New Year! Can you believe it, it's 2020? Wonder how long it's going to take for me to remember to type 2020 for the date. It's time for a new challenge at STAMPlorations CAS



Here's my card


Full disclosure, I haven't yet figured out the best way to take photos of "metallic" or "shiny" elements. I applied a few drops of Adirondack Alcohol Ink - sailboat blue, a few drops of Tim Holtz Metallic Mixative - Silver and a few drops of Adirondack Alcohol Blending solution on a alcohol ink applicator felt (which I think is just regular felt) - attached to an applicator. I tapped the applicator down in random ways on a piece of Yupo paper until I pretty much covered it. I let the alcohol inks dry and trimmed it down to 4.25" x 2.75". I matted the panel with black. 

Here's a close-up.



For the sentiment, I used silver embossing powder and STAMPlorations Faith Expressions stamp set on a strip of black cardstock. I added a shiny ribbon bow to complete the card.

Would love to see what you create this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.