Wednesday 15 January 2020

STAMPlorations CAS ~ January Reminder Post

It's already mid-month. I can't believe how fast time flies. It's time for a reminder post at STAMPlorations. Our CAS challenge is



Here's my card


For this card, I used my Yasutomo Pearlescent Watercolor Set and with my water brush picked up random colors and applied them on an A2 panel of 96 lb bristol. You can see a bit of the shimmer in this close-up.


I let the panel dry. Then I heat embossed with Copper Tinsel embossing powder the sentiment, using STAMPlorations Dream the Impossible stamp. It's a simple card this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.