Friday 1 November 2019

STAMPlorations and Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

So proud to be representing STAMPlorations at the 2019 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. STAMPlorations is a small family business selling clear stamps, clear stickers, stencils, coloring books and dies, all made in the USA.

Here is my card


I used the STAMPlorations' Coffee to go: Fall and Winter stamp set. I chose the Christmas-y cup. I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added colour with Copic markers (B60, BG10, R35, R37, Y15, G05, G07). The sentiment is from STAMPlorations' The BIrds and the Blooms stamp set. I added a strip of plaid paper found in my scrap stash.

If you're interested in seeing the other STAMPlorations' creations, check it out here

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

10 comments:

  1. Oh I love this and with the Holiday Season just around the corner what a great card with my favorite poinsettia flower....well done and tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this winter cup and your traditional Christmas colors. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that poinsettia on the side of the cup. So Christmasy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this clean & simple yet elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a festive clean and
    Simple card-love the bit of
    plaid paper under the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your festive coffee card

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this beautiful cup! Your card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.