Tuesday 12 November 2019

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge # 367

It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More! This week the challenge is 



Here is my card


I inked up an acrylic block with distress inks (tumbled glass, salty ocean, peacock feathers) and spritzed some water on the block before applying the block onto a piece of 96lb bristol. When the ink dried, I stamped some fish, using Simon Says STAMP's Best Fishes stamp set. I couldn't resist stamping one fish going the wrong way. To make their eyes pop, I used a UniBall Signo white pen for their eyes. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. 

We'd love to see how you "make your mark" this week.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.