Monday 18 November 2019

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #343

It's Monday and time for a new sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here is this week's sketch to inspire you


Image may contain: text

Here's my card

I started with Brutus Monroe's Sunflower stamp which I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added colour with copic markers (Y15, YR04, YG63, E37, E47). For the gray frame, I die cut using Lawn Fawn's Say Cheese, Again die. The sentiment is from Newton's Nook's Newton's Day Dream stamp set. I found some scrap striped paper which I used for the horizontal strips. To complete the card, I used Stampin' Up's Scalloped border punch. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautifully colored sunflower, Sue! Just perfect for fall!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.