Wednesday 31 July 2019

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #327

I'm late! Jet lag seems to have affected my brain and my thinking, or lack of thinking. 

It's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge


No photo description available.

Here's my card



Just a simple card using patterned papers for the background, from Authentique Seasons: Winter 6x6 bundle. I added some scrap cardstock for the next layer. For the flower, I stamped the image from Hero Arts Color Layering Graphic Flowers with Hero Arts Bubble Gum ink. I fussy cut the image, adhered it and added an adhesive rhinestone. For the tag, I stamped the sentiment from Poppy Stamps' Peony Stems and Blossoms and added a thin strip for the striped patterned paper to help bring everything together.

Hope you'll be able to join us this week.

Thanks for stopping by
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.