Tuesday 9 July 2019

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge # 349

It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More! This week the challenge is



Clean and simple is my favorite type of card. Here's my card.



I stamped Unity Stamps' Hang in there Lady stamp, inked with Versafine Onyx Black ink onto an A2 card panel. I also stamped the ladybug onto a scrap piece of red cardstock and fussy cut the ladybug out. I carefully positioned the ladybug onto the stamped image and adhered it in place. I used Wink of Stella on the ladybug to make it sparkle! Here's a close-up.



The sentiment is from the same stamp set. I trimmed the A2 panel down a bit and used a black A2 panel to frame the ladybug panel. 

We'd love for you to join us this week. Show us your clean and simple style.

Thanks for stopping by
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.