Monday 25 February 2019

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #305

It's Monday and time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here is this week's sketch to inspire you


Image may contain: text that says '305 Stewart'


Here's my card




So, I partially flipped the sketch. I felt that the element below the horizontal line reminded me of a sunrise (or sunset). Actually, in this case, I used the large flower stamp from Hero Arts Color Layering Graphic Flowers stamp set, stamped with both Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed distress inks and fussy cut. I trimmed the flower down to just over half. I used some ribbon for the horizontal line and added the bow on the left. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP's Bring the Sunshine stamp set, stamped with Hero Arts Soft Granite ink.

Would love to see how you're inspired by this week's sketch. Thanks for stopping by.
sue

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.