Friday 8 February 2019

Paw Prints on my Heart Blog Hop

Thank you for joining us for the
Paw Prints on my Heart Blog Hop!

Image may contain: text

This is a blog hop featuring projects showcasing the love we have for our fur babies!



You should have arrived from Narelle but if not
Connie Can Crop , is the beginning of this Special hop! 
This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday at 10pm to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented crafters.


We have two awesome sponsors for this hop!!

No photo description available.

Alicia O'Bryant with Golden Goddess Designs is giving away this super adorable Woodland Animals die set! 

No photo description available.

AND


No photo description available.
AudRey Mysterio with Orquide' Art is giving away this beautiful Mixed Media Tag she created.


No photo description available.


What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects. Free Shipping to our USA friends but Worldwide will be asked to pay shipping if they win.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments on every blog to be eligible to win. 
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 2/13/19 at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!


Here's my card. I was inspired by my kitty, Bayley, who has crossed the rainbow bridge. She was a very pretty tortoiseshell kitty with lots of personality! Yes, I know the kitty stamp, I chose has a mustache (maybe it was a costume prop for Halloween. She had a pair of sunglasses when it was too sunny. Did you know that Build-A-Bear accessories work well for kitties? LOL!). This stamp is from Technique Tuesday's Kyle the Cool Cat. I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Copic markers C2, C5, E21, E25, R22. I trimmed the panel to 2.5" x 3" and matted with dark gray. I found some stripped paper that incorporated many of the kitty's colors for the background and stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set below the kitty.


Be sure to hop over to Liz


Here's our line up in case you get lost along the way.

20 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Sorry your kitty is no longer with you. My cat would not tolerate sunglasses.....lol....or anything else for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinking cute. So sorry for your loss

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry your kitty is no longer with you, but I think this card is such a great way to remember her. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. way to recreate that tortoise look! great job in memorializing you precious baby!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card to commemorate Bailey! I love how you blended the colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the mustache! Great calico shading too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card, and I love the calico markings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, the mustache is the best. Super cute card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tribute to Bayley. Sorry you lost her. But your coloring is on point and your card is lovely! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you colored your image and I love the mustache. So Fun

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fun stamp and a great sentiment too.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute. I like how you colored the cat. I used to have a tortoise shell cat too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet image. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet card, love the colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your kitty is adorable. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That cat is so cute! Adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Grt colouring on your cat - he looks very serious.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is so cute. Great job with the coloring. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. your cat is so lovely , congrats
    thanks so much for your comment in my blog
    have a great day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.