Tuesday 19 February 2019

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #329

It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More!  This week, the challenge is 



Here is my card



I started with Stampin' Up's Artistically Asian stamp set, Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers (May Green an Red) and my mini MISTI. I inked up each color separately and spritzed with water before applying the stamp to the 100 lb bristol paper. I love the watercolor look without any watercolor skills! I trimmed the panel and matted with red. Didn't want to disturb the clean and simple look with a sentiment, so it's without a sentiment.

We'd love for you to join us this week.
sue

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely, Sue - such a dainty image and a pretty card. Just found my way to your blog and am loving your style, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.