Monday 31 December 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #297

Well, it's the last day of 2018. Hope it was a good year for you. I was a great year for me - I retired and took advantage of all the "extra" time to get some travel in and to spend some time with dear friends. 

Here's the last sketch of 2018 at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

No automatic alt text available.

Here's my card


I stamped the "joy" using Hero Arts Joy Stamp and Cut with Hero Arts strawberry ink and the "to the world" using the same stamp set with Hero Arts Soft Granite ink. I trimmed the panel to 3" x 2.75" and matted it with green cardstock. The background patterned paper is by American Crafts. I used a scrap of bright green cardstock to complee the card.

Thanks for stopping by. Wishing you and yours a happy and properous 2019.
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.