Monday 10 December 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #294

It's time for a new sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

No automatic alt text available.

Here's my card




I took some liberties with this sketch because frankly, I was stumped. I layered the circles on top of the rectangles, instead of them being below the rectangles. I stamped the Christmas tree ornaments from The Alley Way's Fa-la-la stamp set and added color with distress inks and an ink brush. I was away at a crafting retreat that I flew to, so my supplies were limited. I think that the "organic" look works just fine. If I had been at home, I would have added color with Copic markers - I just didn't take them with me. I used a Sizzix circle die to diecut the circles. The rectangles were scraps of patterned paper. The sentiment uses a stamp from Paper Smooches' Christmas Sampler stamp set.

I'm anxious to see how you interpret this week's sketch because it was a tough one for me.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.