Monday 3 December 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #293

Happy Monday to you. It's time for a new sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

No automatic alt text available.

Here's my card for this week



I was feeling very Christmas-y when sitting down to create a card for this week's sketch. I started by stamping the holly leaves and berries from The Alley Way's Fa-la-la stamp set randomly. I used my MISTI to help me stamp both the leaves and berries using Distress inks (peeled paint and candied apple). With a water brush, I "colored" in the leaves and berries. I trimmed the panel to 4" x 3" and matted it with a matching green cardstock. I used a scrap of pink/red for the 0.5" vertical strip. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches - A Blessed Christmas, which I die cut with a Sizzix circle die. From scraps of pink and red cardstock, I punched out 5/8" and 1" circles to complete the card.

Would love to see how you're inspired by this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.