Monday 23 July 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #274

Hi! It's the start of a week which means that it's time for a new sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

No automatic alt text available.

Here's my card


For this card, I started by selecting three patterned papers from We R Memory Keepers' Farmers Market 6x6 paper pad. I like using paper pads (you should see my collection) because someone has done the hard work of finding papers that coordinate - using the same colors. I used a Spellbinders Labels 8 die to diecut the flowered paper, that I just noticed, I adhered upside down. Oh well, perhaps the flowers are all falling to the ground? I used My Favorite Things Die-namics Fancy Flourish along with My Favorite Things Die-namics Flower & Leaf Trio for the flourish and flowers. Using the same green as for the flourish, the scalloped border used the die from Simon Says STAMP's Scalloped Stitches dies. The sentiment is from Hero Arts Year Round Sentiments stamp set. A few pearls in the center of the flowers completes the card.

We hope that you'll give this week's sketch a try and post in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.