Monday 16 July 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #273

Hi! It's Monday so it's time for a new sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Image may contain: text


Here's my card





I love pun-ny stamp sets. They make me giggle (well, once I "get" the pun - LOL!). One such set is Clearly Besotted's Feeling Sheepish stamp set. I stamped one of the sheep with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and the sentiment using Hero Arts Charcoal and Pale Tomato inks. I added a bit of color to the sheep with Copic markers and fussy cut it. For the sentiment, I die cut it with a Sizzix circle die and matted it using Spellbinders Fancy Scallop Edge circles and gray cardstock. For the banners, I used some Martha Stewart Crafts pastel mat pad printed paper and a scrap of light mauve cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.