Monday 2 July 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #271

It's time for a new sketch for the challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

No automatic alt text available.


Here's my card



When I saw the Sunny Studio That Sucks stamp set, I knew that I just had to have it. Honestly, my mom didn't like the expression "that sucks". Don't tell her, OK? I stamped the vacuum cleaner onto cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Copic markers. I trimmed the panel to 2.25" x 2.25" and matted it with black. I found some printed paper that had the color of the vacuum cleaner bag and trimmed them to size. I stamped the sentiment and punched it out with Stampin' Up's oval punch and then matted with the dark red/brown punched with Stampin' Up's scalloped oval punch. I popped the sentiment up with dimensionals.

We'd love to see what you create using this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.