Monday 30 May 2016

Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge

The current challenge at Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge is…

ANYTHING GOES!

They are showcasing Technique Tuesday Products this week. You don’t have to use them to join in with the challenge, but if you have them we would love to see them used!

Here's my card



I started with MFT Brick Wall stencil and pumice stone distress ink added with an ink blending tool. I used Technique Tuesday's Wildflower stamp set with distress inks markers (peeled paint, festive berries, worn lipstick and ripe persimmon) lightly spritzed with water before applying to the panel. The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday's Heartful Thanks stamp set.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! The flowers are so pretty and I love the brickwork stencil.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.