Monday 27 July 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #379

Well, I almost forgot. It's still Monday here on the West Coast. It's time for a new sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Image may contain: text that says 'Sketch 379 Sentiment Createdb by Michelle Stewart for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge'


Here's my card




I like making "Thank You" cards because I'm able to donate them to a local charity that uses them to send "thank you" messages to donors. I haven't found anywhere (yet) that will take my other cards. I started by stamping the hearts using Pink and Main's Hedgehugs stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers R29, R32, R35. I used a Sizzix circle die to cut the circle and I matted it with a lime green cardstock, die cut with a Spellbinders scalloped circle die. I found some striped paper from my stash (my favorite kind of patterned paper is striped paper) and some light green cardstock to complete the background. The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted's Many Mini Messages.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.