Monday 13 July 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #377

Happy Monday! Well, it's finally starting to feel like summer here on the west coast of Canada. It's still a bit cold but it's not feeling like April with its showers any more. 

It's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Image may contain: text that says 'Sketch 377 Sentiment Createdby Michelle Stewart for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Cha lenge'

Here's my card


I started with this image from My Favorite Things You're Super stamp set. I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Copic markers B12, B24, E41, E43, E47, R11, R29, Y15. I trimmed the panel to 2.25" x 4.25" and adhered it to a blue on blue patterned paper. The sentiment is from the same stamp set and I matted it with yellow. I added three adhesive rhinestones to add a bit of bling.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.