Tuesday 15 October 2019

STAMPlorations ~ October Reminder Post

It's time for a reminder post for our current challenge at STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. This month's challenge is 



Here' my card


I obviously didn't apply the optional color twist for my card. Using post-it tape, I masked off a 1.5" strip. Using the flower outline stamp from STAMPlorations It's A Girl Thing: Sunshine stamp set, I stamped it repeatedly with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I carefully removed the post-it tape. The flowers appeared to be floating, so to "ground them", using a fine black marker, I drew horizontal lines, outlining the stamped area. I stamped the sentiment, from the same stamp set onto a teal blue cardstock. I trimmed it and hand-drew a frame. I think that the pop of colour helps to bring out the sentiment - which is a  nice reminder of a helpful life lesson.

Thanks for stopping by
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.