Monday 7 October 2019

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #337

Happy Monday! It's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's this week's sketch



Here's my card


I started with papers from Echo Park's 6x6 Country Drive paper pack. Those 6x6 paper packs make coordinating patterned paper so easy! I added the green strip from my scrap pile. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP's Floral Bliss stamp set and I die cut the heart using Memory Box's Cherub Hearts dies. To complete the card, I added a thin strip of silver cardstock.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.