Thursday 6 June 2019

STAMPlorations CAS ~ June Challenge

It's a new month which means that there is a new challenge at STAMPlorations CAS. This month the challenge is 



Here's my card




I couldn't think of how to incorporate mahogany onto my card, so CAS  card it is. I started with an A2 kraft panel. On a separate piece of kraft, with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, I stamped two birds from the STAMPlorations Fowl Play stamp set. I added color with Copic markers and using a Sizzix circle die, have the birds on a circle. I added a blue scalloped edge using a Spellbinders Scalloped circle die. Using a fine black tip marker, I added some dots to mimic gravel for the chicks to peck at. On a lighter shade of beige, I added a sentiment, from the same stamp set.

We'd love for you to join us this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue


1 comment:

  1. Sweet CAS card design with your pecking chickens. Your added blue touch to your circle framing was a nice pop of color. TFS Hugs..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.