Tuesday 25 June 2019

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge # 347

Hi! It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More! This week, the challenge is 




Make Your Mark - requires that you entry MUST contain the use of anything that can make a mark - markers, paints, chalks, watercolors, sponges, stencils, masks, etc.

Here's my card



I started by inking up a square acrylic block by "scribbling" blue and green Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. I spritzed the acrylic block with water and I stamped it onto a piece of 96 lb bristol paper. I added the silhouettes using Technique Tuesday's Wildflowers stamp set, stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink. The sentiment is from Hero Arts You'r So Lovely stamp set. I added some dots with a thin black marker, behind the dragonfly to mimic its "flight path". 

I matted the panel onto green cardstock to complete the card.

Thanks for stopping by
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.