Monday 28 May 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #266

It's the start of a new week, which means that it's time for a new sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's the sketch to inspire you.

No automatic alt text available.


Here's my card



I lightly drew with a pencil, a 2.5" circle on my card base. I stamped a variety of small floral images from Hero Arts Lia Griffith Spring Hello by Lia and Hero Arts Lia Griffith Garden Flowers by Lia with Hero Arts inks (dusty blue, passion flower, bubble gum, fresh peach, tide pool, butter bar) scattered around the circle. Once the ink had dried, I erased the circle. The sentiment is from Hero Arts Color Layering Bouquet, stamped onto a strip of purple, cut into a banner shape.

We'd love to see what you create using this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue,

    Your circle of blooms is perfect - and colors wonderful. I like this ink and I think I’m going to invest in some!! Hope you have a creative week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.