Monday 29 January 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #249

Ready for another challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here is this week's sketch to inspire you

No automatic alt text available.

Here's my card




For my card, I used the flower from Uniko Studio's Paradise Hummingbird stamp set, inked with Hero Arts Ultra Pink and Green Hills inks. I used my MISTI to help me align the flower. For the sentiment, I used Papertrey Ink's Keep It Simple Thank You stamp set. I felt that the card needed something else. I found a scrap of patterned paper, which included the ink colors, which I cut into a 3/8" strip and adhered to the right side of the card.

We'd love for you to show us how you're inspired by the sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.