Tuesday 16 January 2018

The Merry Christmas Challenge #3

Hi! Have you put your Christmas decorations away, yet? I needed the space, so my little artificial tree is packed up for another year. One of the best things about The Merry Christmas Challenge is that I get to bask in the Christmas spirit all year long. The challenge, the same every week is

Anything Goes + Christmas


Here's my card for this week



For this card, I used Hero Arts CM181 Bird Words. I chose 6 birds - stamped 5 of them with Hero Arts Field Greens and 1 of them with Hero Arts Pale Tomato. To ensure good a good image, I used my MISTI and re-stamped the birds. I loved the sentiment on each of these birds. I chose to put the focus on the "hope" bird as I like to believe that with some reflection on the true meaning of Christmas, we'll all enjoy more "hope" in our lives. I matted the panel on some gray cardstock.

We'd love for you to join us this week and showcase your Christmas creation.

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.