Tuesday 19 December 2017

The Merry Christmas Challenge #48

Yikes - just a few days until the big guy arrives! So much to do. At least, my Christmas cards are done. Here's another Christmas card for the The Merry Christmas Challenge #48, where the challenge is

Anything Goes + Christmas

 


I started with Tim Holtz' Holiday Knit Layering Stencil and Fired Brick distress ink, applied with an ink dauber to make the background. The sentiment uses Simon Says STAMP's Peace on Earth stamp set, die cut into a circle. I matted the background panel on the same green cardstock as the circle for the sentiment. I felt that the card was a bit "blah", so I added three rhinestones for more sparkle.

We'd love for you to join us.

Merry Christmas to you and your family
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.