Thursday 14 December 2017

a2z Scrapbooking - December 14th blog post

WOW! Can't believe that it's almost Christmas. There is so much to do - yikes, I'd better get moving!

I have another Christmas card for the blog at a2z Scrapbooking



I have to say that the MISTI definitely it easier to stamp this card. Being able to line up the stamps using the MISTI, made this card do-able. If I was using an acrylic block and had to line up the images, I wouldn't have chosen such a pattern of repeat stamping because I know, I would have messed it up. I used Hero Arts CM186 Color Layering Joy Message for this card. I stamped the outline JOY using Hero Arts Field Greens ink. For contract, I used Hero Arts Pale Tomato ink for the solid JOY and the little berries. The card is pretty much a one-layer card, except for the strip of glittery silver cardstock for a bit of sparkle.

Thanks for visiting
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.