Monday 5 September 2016

Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge

I'm joining the fun the week at Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge
 
This week the challenge is

Anything Goes

They are showcasing Avery Elle Products this week.


Here's my card


While preparing to make a card for this challenge, I came to realize that I have very few Avery Elle stamp sets. Guess I'll need to do something about that. I used Avery Elle's Love Notes stamp set for my card. My MISTI definitely came in handy when trying to line up the four different stamps required for each cluster. The sentiment is from the same stamp set.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. I'm a bit late in my commenting, and I apologize. This is a beautiful CAS card! Thank you for playing a long with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.