Thursday 8 September 2016

Mojo Monday 464 Contest

Joining in the fun at Mojo Monday. Here is this week's sketch




I love working with sketches. It gives me much needed inspiration - a place to start. I often get stuck - too many decisions: sketch, colours, stamps, inks, embossing folder, dies, sentiment ....

Here's my card



I started with ARTplorations Merry Go Round stencil with distress inks (mustard seed, spiced marmalade and picked raspberry) applied with ink daubers. I found a scrap piece of printed striped paper and two scrap pieces of pink cardstock. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP Big Scripty Greetings. To add a bit more interest, I used mauve cardstock for the card's background.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Love that soft, stenciled background. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.