Wednesday 31 August 2016

CAS on Sunday Challenge #90 Balloons

Loving the current challenge at CAS on Sunday

Balloons



Here's my card



The first time I was a similar card, I was like, huh, how do you do that? It's easier than it looks because trust me, if I was difficult, I wouldn't be doing it! It requires stamping the same image multiple times, once on the white card and then on different colours of cardstock. I used Wplus9's Whole Lotta Happy and Paper Smooches' Balloons dies to cut out balloons from the different colours of the stamped cardstock, ensuring that the balloons were cut from different areas of the sentiment. To assemble, super-impose the balloons over the sentiment stamped on the white. I drew some strings to complete the card.

Thanks for visiting
sue

1 comment:

  1. What a festive birthday card. Bright and fun as it should be. Perfect for our challenge. Thanks for sharing at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.