Wednesday 20 January 2016

STAMPlorations Blog: CASEplorations January

I heart Laura Bassen. Over at STAMPlorations, their CASEplorations challenge is to CASE a card, this card by Laura Bassen.



Here is my card






As I used exclusively STAMPlorations stencil and stamp set, I'm also going to be linking up to their Never-ending Anything Goes Challenge


I used this stencil






and this stamp set



I made a small nest with gold thread and a piece of fun foam to "pop" the panel on the card.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. Love the pastel colours, Sue. Great CASE of Laura's card. Thanks for joining us at CASEplorations this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sweet colors make your card so ethereal. Then that wonderful "believe" sentiment... dreamy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.