Wednesday 3 October 2018

House of Cards - October Challenge

UGH! I'm late. It should be no surprise when the 1st of a new month comes around - pay bills, post a card at House of Cards. At least I managed to pay the bills on time.

Here's this month's inspiration

Autumn Flowers and/or Colors
Image result for design seeds autumn


Here's my card



I started by stamping STAMPlorations Helenium - Large bloom around the A2 96 lb bristol card panel with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I added color with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and a waterbrush. For the sentiment, I heat embossed with gold embossing powder using Papertrey Ink's Keep It Simple - Thank You stamp set on a strip of vellum. 

Here's a close-up of the sentiment.



Trimmed the card panel and matted the card on some green cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.