Hello Crafty Friends! It's time for a new challenge at AAA Cards. Here's the challenge.
Here's my card
Loved the Theme of this challenge. I guess I used the central circle "On the Farm" and either "Animals" or "Buildings" as my second circle. I used Sunny Studio's Farm Fresh stamp and die set, which has been sitting unused in my collection. This was the perfect time to finally use it. I stamped the elements using Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white cardstock. I added color with Ohuhu markers BG042, E280, E293, E357, E463, G289, G483, MG109, MG170, R457, R586, WG140, WG150, WG170, Y295 and Copic marker Y11. I then used the coordinating die to die cut the images. On a white A2 card base, I stencilled using MFT Clouds stencil and tumbled glass distress ink in the upper central area a bunch of clouds. I die cut a white A2 card panel using a Sizzix circle die. I glued the windmill, barn and tree to the back of the circle window and adhered the A2 panel in place with double-sided tape. I glued the goat and chicken to the front. I stamped the sentiment using Your Next Stamp's Barnyard Love stamp set to complete my card.
We'd love to see what you create in our gallery. Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.
Thanks for stopping by
sue
This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

get your tractor running, head out on the hayway...barn to beeeee Wiiiihiild ;-) fab card
ReplyDelete