Monday 9 September 2019

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #333

It's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here is this week's sketch

No photo description available.

Here's my card


I started by die-cutting a circle mask using Sizzix circle dies. I placed the mask on an A2 white card panel. I added colour to inside the circle, using distress oxides (salty ocean, broken china, faded jeans) applied with an oval makeup brush. Before removing the mask, I added the silhouettes, using Technique Tuesday's Growing Wild and Wildflowers stamp sets and Versafine Onyx Black ink. I carefully removed the mask and added the sentiment, from STAMPlorations The Birds and The Blooms stamp set.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.





1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.