Sunday 19 November 2017

Muse Challenge #242

How can anyone not be inspired by a creation by the super-talented Ardyth who is this week's Muse at Muse Card Club with this card?




I was inspired by:

  • the black and white design
  • the Christmas tree
  • the scripty sentiment
  • the use of sequins
Here's my card


I started with Sizzix's Triplits - Christmas trees dies. I taped the various parts of the tree (except the trunk) together and die cut a card panel of black cardstock. I carefully placed the trunk and taped it in place and die cut it. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP Deco Tree dies. I adhered the black die-cut cardstock to a white card base. I added a few clear sequins to complete my card.

Thanks for visiting
sue

3 comments:

  1. Great black and white card Sue, nice simple image and text... I'm afraid I swapped the black for navy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clean and graphic feel! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.