Sunday 3 July 2016

Share the Love Week - Winnie & Walter and Essentials by Ellen: Day 5

There are several challenges to mark "Share the Love Week" featuring Winnie & Walter and Essentials by Ellen.

This one is for Day 5 - Mood Board Challenge

Here's the mood board

Share the love Essentials by Ellen mood board challenge


Here's my card



I was inspired by what I perceive to be gold frames on the bottom left corner, the geometric-y shapes on the bottom right corner and the black stripes of the woman's dress, bottom row. I used Winnie & Walter's Do You See What I See stamp with versamark ink, gold embossing powder and heat set. The sentiment is from Essentials by Ellen Mondo Hydrangea.

Thanks for the inspiration
sue

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.