Tuesday 29 May 2018

CAS(E) this Sketch #273

It has been some time since I've had time to play over at CAS(E) this Sketch. You'd think that now that I've retired, I'd have more time - dunno, where all the time goes. How did I ever find time to work full-time? Here's this week's sketch




Here's my card



For my card, I decided to use washi tape. HOLD THE BUS ... yes, you read that correctly. I actually used some washi tape, as I believe it was intended to decorate. The bottom three strips are all washi tape of different thicknesses. For the sentiment, I kept to a simple thank you sentiment, using Hero Arts Year Round Sentiments on a strip of white cardstock, matted with a dark teal cardstock. Here's a close-up.



I feel the need to add something up top. However, I'm resisting and keeping this card clean and simple.

Thanks for stopping by
sue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.