Tuesday 16 January 2018

TIME OUT Challenges: #100

Today, was my last day at work - I'm heading for retirement!  WOOHOO! Hopefully, I will be able to find serious time to craft. I found the current challenge at TIME OUT Challenges and how could I resist?




I'm good at making cards but not so good at mailing them or selling them or gifting them. I'm running out of space. I found a great charity which is grateful to receive "thank you" cards as they send them to their donors, who appreciate the "handmade" card. I feel that it's a win-win-win! Right? So "thank you" cards are my favorite card - because I have a way to donate them but also I love the sentiment of being grateful to someone else.

Here's my card



I used some Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers, which I arranged in rainbow order. I scribbled each color, in order, slightly overlapping the colors. Then I used a waterbrush to help the colors blend. For the sentiment, I die cut light grey cardstock with My Favorite Things Die-namics Thank You dies. For a bit of dimension, I also die cut some black fun foam. I adhered the cardstock and fun foam using Tombow Mono Multi Liquid glue. I added a few clear sequins for a bit of sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

2 comments:

  1. such a happy, cheerful card....I like your little rainbow.
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bright and beautifully blended rainbow! Great card of thanks. Thank YOU for sharing it with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.