Thursday 5 May 2016

Less is More Challenge - Lucky Dip Week 274

The current challenge at Less is More is

Our Lucky Dip Challenge
 is to use

Designer paper in a CAS style.


Here's my card





Here's a close-up




I made the lanterns by punching out 3/4" circles from a scrap of Basic Grey paper. I then ran the circles through my paper crimper (remember that tool?). I adhered them to small black strips to mimic the top and bottom of a lantern. I used a oval to trace a curved line for the lanterns.

The little Japanese boy is from a stamp set that I've long lost the packaging for. I added a bit of colour (grey and red). The sentiment is from the Lawn Fawn Let's Roll stamp set.

Thanks for visiting
sue

7 comments:

  1. Great card, loving your lanterns !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! The lanterns look fab - great LIM entry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and fun and a great way to use your design paper.
    thanks for playing along at Less is More this week. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. What clever lanterns ....brilliant idea and lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really clever way of creating lanterns, great card.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and creative! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That paper makes delightful lanterns!
    Super card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.