Sunday 1 October 2017

a2z Scrapbooking October Challenge

The weather has been so hot here in Vancouver, it doesn't seem possible that it's already October. That means, there is a new challenge at a2z Scrapbooking


Image may contain: flower and text


Here's my card




Well, it may not be watercolor in the traditional sense. However, I did use water to spritz the inked stamp, before stamping and of course, used a heavier weight 96 lb bristol for the card panel. I used Hero Arts CM180 Color Layering Holly stamp set and distress inks (twisted citron, mowed lawn and forest moss). For the sentiment, I used vellum, gold embossing powder and Hero Arts CM186 Color Layering Joy Message stamp set. I used small glue dots to adhere the vellum strip. I hid the adhesive under the small pearls.

We'd sure love to see your creations using this month's theme, Watercolor. We've changed our rules. Now you can use any products on your project. The winner will receive this free digital kit. If you also used a Hero Arts product, you'll win an additional $20 gift certificate to the a2z Scrapbooking etsy store. If you need Hero Arts products, check out the a2z Scrapbooking etsy store. When your cart reaches $25, use my code Sue15 for 15% off your purchase.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.