Monday 22 May 2017

Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge

Had some extra time in my craft space to play. I liked the current challenge at Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge so joined in.


This week the challenge is

A Bit Of Sparkle 

This week we are showcasing our very own exclusive Simon Says Stamp Products. You don’t have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used.


Here's my card



I started with sparkly silver paper, which I die cut with Simon Says STAMP's Heart of Roses die. Then, I inked up a light pink cardstock with distress inks (picked raspberry and field berries) with ink blending tools. I also die cut using the same die, being careful not to lose any of the "small bits". I adhered the sparkly silver heart to the card and then carefully, added all the small pink pieces. Here's a close-up.




The sentiment is from STAMPlorations Fond Expressions 2 stamp set.

Thanks for visiting
sue

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous CAS card! It's so sweet & pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sparkly die cut heart. Great how you popped the pink fall outs back into the die cut heart. So pretty x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.