Sunday 26 June 2016

Muse Card Challenge #171

The current MUSE card at Muse Card Challenge is this beauty created by Tracey McNeely

 


Here's my card




I was inspired by:
  • the white heat embossing and watercolour
  • the general sketch - with greenery in the middle, a purple flower to the right and a yellow-orange flower to the left 
  • the stitched border on the front panel
  • the script-y hello sentiment
I used the Enchanted Garden stamp set by Sugar Pea Design part of Catherine Pooler's Stamp of Approval Beautiful World collection. I couldn't find stems and leaves for the flowers on the right and left, so I improvised and used a Versamark pen to hand-draw them in. I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and a water pen to watercolour the images. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Chit Chat stamp set. Using a black marker, I added stitch marks to the perimeter the panel - because I don't have a fancy die to do that!

Thanks for visiting
sue

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the soft colours! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue such a pretty card for Muse. Your hand-drawn stems are amazing. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your creativity to draw the leaves. Wonderful take on Tracey's card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the Muse card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.